Monday, August 20, 2007

I've got rubber!

I've been checking out this site called Invitations by You, and they have some of the cutest cards, wedding invitations, engagement announcements and stationery, etc. I'm always poking around sites like this looking for inspiration and ideas for making my own cards. You'd think I have enough rubber stamps to make all kinds of cool cards of my own, but I think I'm more looking for ideas on color and placement. People are always telling me I should sell my handmade cards, but when I consider how much time I put into them, I'd be making less than those sweat factory workers in the the third world countries get paid. So I'll just keep making them for my own purposes. Besides, that makes the actual making of them more special for me. If I started making them to sell, it would soon become a chore, and I wouldn't want that to happen. ;-)

Olivia

No comments: