Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting chilly

So summer officially ends this week, and although it's still pretty summery here in the daytime, I'm finding the nights and early mornings are quite chilly. Like right now I'm thinking I should get off my duff and close the window. I'm looking forward to Fall, but I hate to see the summer go and of course watch my tan fade!

I've got another week off in November, and we're tossing around the idea of going somewhere sunny and warm. I think it will be a welcome trip since November is notoriously damp and cold here. Maybe a Kissimmee vacation, or Vegas, or maybe an Island. I'm not really sure yet. I think we might hold off on making plans for a bit though, and try to get a good deal with a sell-off. In the meantime though, I think I better get up and close that window!

Olivia

No comments: