Monday, September 17, 2007

New shows!

One thing I really love about this time of year is the new shows coming on TV. As you know I'm a huge reality TV freak, so I'm pretty happy to once again be watching The Biggest Loser, and am impatiently waiting for this Thursday's premier of Survivor China!

Survivor this season looks like it's going to be pretty interesting, but from checking out the players at the website, I can't seem to pick out who will be the underdog, and I always cheer for the underdog! They all look pretty fit, and the oldest person is only 47. Now mind you, he does go by the name of Chicken, so that may be something to think about it. We'll see on Thursday!

And last week's premier of The Biggest Loser was a great show, and I love love love that Jillian is back! I was so sad to see she had been replaced last year. Mind you I did come to like Kim, but I still prefer Jillian. I couldn't believe that blue team last week. They lost 265 pounds between them. Wow! That's almost the starting weight of most of the women this season! I thought poor Bob was going to have a heart attack when his team was weighing in, and then when Kae lost a whopping 20 pounds and Jerry finished them off with an enormous 31 pounds, it was just insane!

I checked out the website to see how the black team did with their loss, and they did okay, but not spectacular. I'm sure Jillian will get them whipped into some fierce competition for the other two teams though, once they are all at the same place and able to work out in the gym instead of making do with what's available to them right now.

I really wish the Amazing Race was starting up again soon too, but I guess we'll have to wait until the new year before we get to watch that. That sucks. But I'll be waiting!

Olivia

No comments: