Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wow!

I guess I really have been MIA for a bit here. Well I haven't been feeling good lately. I went to a friends trailer for a weekend, and ended up with a nasty cold that knocked me on my ass for a bit. I still have that cold, and if it's not any better come Monday, I think I'm going to have to make a trek to my doctor to get some kind of antibiotics or something. I'm afraid that it might have progressed into pneumonia because my chest is still pretty rattly and heavy, yet I can't seem to decongest it any. I've been coughing like crazy, but can't seem to shake the congestion loose. I've never had pneumonia before, but I've heard that you can sometimes have it and not even know you do, so I'm thinking it might be a good idea to get it checked out.

Other than that, this seems to be a pretty busy month for me. Lots of scheduled functions, where normally I don't have much of a social life other than going to work every day. It's nice to go out and do things, but I think I also like the not having a life, but having more free time too!

Olivia

No comments: