Monday, October 15, 2007

Got my paint chips!

Oh, this is going to be cool! I managed to find the perfect blue that goes with the green I had in mind so nicely. I grabbed a couple different sandy beige kind of looking chips, but I couldn't really tell if they are the right shade that I'm looking for. It's kind of hard to tell under the lighting at the Home Depot. Anyway I figured I'd bring them home and see what they look like under the lighting the actual room, both the electrical lighting and better still in the natural daylight tomorrow. I had initially planned on putting a coat on the ceiling tonight, but by the time I got home I didn't much feel like opening that can of worms. I'll see how I feel after work tomorrow, and maybe do that before The Biggest Loser comes on TV. We'll see though. Tuesday night is usually one of those nights that I come home dog tired and don't want to do anything.

Olivia

No comments: