Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I won! I won!

I can't believe I won! I had been watching this one auction at eBay, and it was ending this morning at around 11:00 or so. Well I knew I would be at work, so I figured I would toss in a bid and hope for the best. So I put a high bid of just over $20.00 and ended up being the top bidder. It was sitting at $5.50 after I placed my bid, and I figured for sure that in the last few minutes my high bid would be bumped out. At lunchtime when I came home, I was totally shocked to see that I won this auction for $5.50! Yippee!!

For those of you wondering what all the excitement is about this auction, it's a ship model that I'm replacing for my hubby, because of his dog chewing the one I bought him last year for Christmas. I had paid just over $100. for it last year, and granted this one isn't brand new and sealed, but it's new in the box, never have been started to assemble. You can see the item here, if you want to take a peek. It's a beautiful day.

Olivia

No comments: