Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vegas, baby!

I wonder how my co-worker is making out in Vegas this weekend. They left on Thursday and come home tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all about it on Monday. She promised me that she was going to keep a close eye out for Criss Angel to take pictures for me. I told her to get a video of him telling me to come visit him sometime! I'd be there in a flash! He's so hot! I can't remember the name of the hotel they're staying at, but she said it was right next door to the Luxor, where Criss is. He's so hot!

This girl is so lucky too. Her hubby works as a manager for an upscale restaurant in Niagara Falls, and his boss is going to pay for them to go to dinner at a couple restaurants there to observe and take notes. He gets to do that whenever they go away. So she was picking out the restaurants to go to, and she wanted to try one of the winners from Hell's Kitchen, but then she figured they'd go somewhere else, because apparently they are a bit away from the main area. And besides, they're going to New York City next month, so they're going to go to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant "At The London" instead. See, she's a very lucky girl!

They were also going to see Cirque du Soleil's "O" while they're there. I'm so jealous! I love the Cirque, and I would love to see the shows that play in Vegas. One day! And she said her and her friend that's also going with them were going to try to talk their hubbies into letting them head over to Rio Las Vegas and take in a Chippendales show. Again, I'm jealous! Oh well, I'm just hoping she manages to run into Criss Angel and gets a good picture of that hottie for me! Did I mention I think he's hot? :-)

Olivia

No comments: