Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You could be making money!

I was just looking over my sales from my Funky Olive Shop. I just started this shop in March of this year. It's a part time thing that I do in my spare time. I still have a regular day job where they want me there 5 days a week!

Anyway, last month my sales were just under $2000. This month so far, and considering it's still only the 5th of the month, my sales are sitting just under $1000 already!

So what's my point here? Back in September I did a post titled, "Want to make some money?" It's about how you can affiliate with my shop by posting my banner on your site, blog, space, whatever, and how you could make money off that banner.

It's never too late to sign up to affiliate, so why not start making some money today?!

Ka-ching!

Olivia

No comments: