Sunday, February 04, 2007

money, money, money, money, MONEY!

I never updated my January earnings yet, since I made a little more from the update I gave last Sunday, on January 28th. At that time, I had made a total of $372.75, and I ended up finishing off the month with a total of $409.85, so I made an additional $37.10 in the last 3 days of the month, and that gives me an average per day rate of $13.22. Not bad. About 1/3 of what I made in December, but as I said previously, that included some phenomenal Christmas sales at my Funky Olive Shop.

I am still waiting for payment from Helium. I had requested $30 and change on the 19th of January and was supposed to receive payment via Paypal at the end of the month. I ended up emailing them yesterday to inquire about my payment. They emailed me back and said payments are a little late this month, due to them doing tax forms and such as well. Figures I have to request payment for the first time during tax season! I'll keep you updated on this payment issue though. Another note of Helium that blows my mind. Since I requested payout, on the 19th of January, I have managed to accumulate another $8.80 in my account! Now I know this is not a lot of money, but when you consider it took about 10 months to attain the minimum payout of $25.00, to rack up almost $9.00 in 2 weeks really has my head spinning. I can't figure it out, other than the fact that the site must be taking off quite well now. When I first started with them, they were fairly new. I haven't been doing much writing there lately, so that's all I can figure the sudden surge in earnings. I'm not complaining though! I am hopefull that I will be able to get a $25.00 payment from them monthly. That's an extra $300. per year earnings, and once my bills are paid off could go towards a little frivolous fun for me!

So I was thinking that every Sunday I would give an update on my earnings for the month so far. Sound like a good plan? I think so. With that said, on this 4th of February, to date, so far this month I have made $64.40. My daily average is currently sitting at $16.10, but it's still very early in the month to put any weight on that. So it's not a lot I know, but it's $64.40 more than if I had been doing nothing. And the fact that I'm working on opening another online shop this month, that has more of a niche to it, I hope will generate more earnings each month.

Okay, so cross your fingers and pray for me to have a profitable week! :-)

Olivia

No comments: