Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blue balls update!

Heh heh heh, I couldn't resist that title line!

Okay, it's been about an hour since I put those bumpy blue dryer balls to the test, and I've just gone to the laundry room to check that dyer load. I would have gone earlier if that damned realtor hadn't caused havoc! So, here's the scoop... the damned load isn't anywhere near dry yet! What's up with that? Now mind you, as I said before in the other post, it is a heavy load. I think there's a couple pairs of jeans and a couple pairs of denim skater length shorts of my husbands in there, and I know there is a pair of denim capris of mine, and two heavier sweatshirts, one being a hoody, so in all fairness, it is a heavy load. But on the other hand, it's been an hour, and that seems a little long to me, considering I'm using those funky bumpy balls! Hm, I just had a thought though. I might not have switched the setting on the washer from hang dry, which would have not spun that load so much to take out more excess wetness in the clothes. I'll have to check that when I go back to the laundry room. I'd do it now, but since my laundry room is in the basement, and I'm not feeling totally energetic with this damned cold, I'm too friggin' lazy to run down and check for the hell of it right now. I'll keep you posted though!

Olivia

No comments: