Sunday, February 25, 2007

Drum Roll Please...

It's Sunday, and that means it's time for another weekly earnings update! Woohoo! I love Sundays!

So, this week wasn't quite as profitable as last week, but it wasn't hard to take either. I try to remember that it's money I didn't have a week ago, and it all adds up in the end. There still seems to be issues with Blogitive, although I think it may actually be fixed now. I logged in to my account earlier today and there was a posting there, but when I clicked on it to accept it, something happened and it seemed to poof away on me! I think though that perhaps I hesitated and someone else beat me to the punch, as it was only showing one available post left. Gotta be quicker on the trigger I guess! I got a little lax with PayPerPost this past week and only ended up doing seven opps for the whole week. I think I started getting a little discouraged with seeing all these great opps there, but not being able to act on so many of them with my zero page rank. I know I shouldn't do that, and I don't even know if that was the reason behind it since I haven't really been feeling up to snuff lately. I feel like I'm fighting off a cold, and have just felt a little drained after work lately. I'm happy to say I got another entry offer from Blogsvertise this past week, so I did that one. I hope to get more of them on a more regular basis, since I've only had one per month since I signed up with them. Again, I think my zero page rank has something to do with that as well. My Helium account has been steadily growing this past week. I'm still not at that minimum payout again yet. I'm now just a titch over $3.00 away, so it's safe to say that I will be able to request payment next month. Cool! My Funky Olive Shop has seen steady sales this past week as well, and I have reached tier for this month, which means I now earn an additional 7% on each sale until the end of the month. That's always nice, because it helps the profits grow more rapidly, and I love it when that happens!

Now for the dollar update... To date, for this month so far, I'm sitting at $445.12, which means earnings from this past week rang in at $143.93. Like I said, not as much as last week, but not hard to take either, and I'll take it with a smile on my face!

I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow, since we're in the midst of another nasty blizzard. I figure if I end up with the day off, I'm hoping to get my second shop up and operational, which in turn I hope will generate more earnings. In the meantime, here's to more earnings this coming week! :-)

Olivia

p.s. don't forget to !!!

No comments: