Monday, May 14, 2007

Paid to blog and prizes too!

So it's no news to any of you regular readers here that I some of my posts are blog for money posts. It definitely helps to pay the bills -- there is no doubt there. And any of you that have been following my blog, or know anything about blogging for money know thatPayPerPost is probably the biggest such company on the Internet that offers these opportunities. They have quite a diverse, and constantly growing list of advertisers that buy blogger created advertising. Their pay scale per posting can be quite high if your blog has the power of a good page rank, Alexa and Technorati scores. Plus you need PayPerPosts own tack ratings to be high. All of this puts you in a higher league of paid blogging, which is something I hope to build up to.

At any rate, PayPerPost is also a fun company to blog for, because they quite often have different contests and giveaways for their bloggers
(more lovingly called "Posties"). Currently, for this month they have a promo running every Tuesday, which they are calling "HDTV Tuesdays". They've managed to get some really cool prizes donated from Bid4Prizes and they're giving them away to posties every Tuesday this month. This is great for the posties in the USA, but as you know, I'm in Canada, so while I can still make some money blogging, I can't win any of those prizes. That sucks, but whatcha gonna do?

So tomorrow, being Tuesday, my fellow posties in the States will have the chance to snag themselves either a Slingbox, a Nintendo Wii, a Yamaha Surround Sound System or a Logitech universal remote. Lucky posties! I know my nephew sure would have loved for me to win a
Wii, because I would have given it to him! Maybe I should consider moving south.


Olivia






No comments: